"Tupac- Final Hours" "Tupac- Final Hours"

TRIPIN' ON WIDE-SPREAD PANIC

THAT MOVIE FUCKING ROCKED!!!!

I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!!

Poop maddness Poop maddness

10's all around the table!

My God man! This is a piece of art! Absolute genious. Usually I do not get so excited about movies on NewGrounds, but when I saw this masterpiece, I immediately felt the need to show it to my grandma, pet dog, and can of Kern's nectar juice!

No Shuckin' and Jivin'

Eddie Eddie

I had intercourse with Jesus... twice.

All of Will's movie are succes for a few reasons;
1.) His artwork is good.
2.) His artwork doesn't sucks.
3.) His movie's have a plot.
4.) He does not make his whole movie (sounds, animation, artwork) in 2 hours.
Yup, you guys should learn from him and stop letting him be the only one bringing cool shit to the Portal.

All UR Gays Belong to Ass All UR Gays Belong to Ass

Good job.

Hey, this was a very nice parody. Very nicely put together. and no shameless self promotion.

all yor base r blong 2 us all yor base r blong 2 us

you need help with a preloader

Hey bro, send the .fla to allurbase@demolitioncity.com and i will add a preloader and gladly send it back. This is like the best movie ever, only flaw, no preloader.

*Best* Skate video(quick) *Best* Skate video(quick)

Great Job

You did a very nice job. People should stop complaining because you mentioned in the title that the movie was quick. Since you mentioned it in the title,I was ready for it to be quick. Only one suggestion, add a preloader for us modem fags. If you need help with a wuick preloader, email me and I'll help you out! stevenc@gvtc.com

steve,
de molitioncity.com

NG Re-Design NG Re-Design

POS

If you are going to submit movies, at least take your time on them and don't just submit shit that takes you 5 minutes. I guess it just shows how professional you are.

abstract abstract

coolies

I've been working, my site is currently going under a big change, it will be full of fun movies and shit just like newgrounds, but not fan submitted. I guess more like romp, but fun none the less. www.demolitioncity.com

Heroes of Cybertron Heroes of Cybertron

??

what is a flash?

Miss.Dynamite IX Miss.Dynamite IX

nice man

Good animation, good characters, sounds were good, so was ambience... and the severe beating of a jahova...