Dead Baby Dressup 2! Dead Baby Dressup 2!

nice

Good job man. You gave lots of nice clothing choices, I especially liked the cross. That was great, lol.

Oh yea, don't mind that jew, they go away sooner or later. Your work is great, don't let narrow-minded fucks get to you.

-steve

Hacky the Raccoon Hacky the Raccoon

yay

Hey, this isn't just an ad, it's the link to where the game is listed, so please don't think it's just that and vote low. This is a tight ass game and a very good job done by Steve, and I don't just say this because I am the voice of Hacky. :-)

Steve-Hutchison responds:

Hacky sure doesnt sound the same with a voice (: No seriously, this is a real game. It took me 5 months of testing, learning and crying. Enjoy guys.. and check out the credits.. the actors aren't just the guy next door (: read a bit on the site.

Pac Man  fixed( I SWEAR) Pac Man fixed( I SWEAR)

finally

It's a game that has a point, and doesn't suck. Good job, it runs smoothly. I suggest more fruit. Maybe the occasional beer.

The Raise (Revised) The Raise (Revised)

damn mouse

made me have to scrub toilets, told me there was a women undressing behind me. I am a pathetic excuse for a man.

Combat Instinct Combat Instinct

coolnessesssesess

I like your consistent use of the halflife sound FX, where the hell did you get those? I want them. you wanna join a badass halflife clan, go to my site www.firegods.net and click on join.