"Tupac- Final Hours" "Tupac- Final Hours"

TRIPIN' ON WIDE-SPREAD PANIC

THAT MOVIE FUCKING ROCKED!!!!

I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!!

Poop maddness Poop maddness

10's all around the table!

My God man! This is a piece of art! Absolute genious. Usually I do not get so excited about movies on NewGrounds, but when I saw this masterpiece, I immediately felt the need to show it to my grandma, pet dog, and can of Kern's nectar juice!

No Shuckin' and Jivin'

Eddie Eddie

I had intercourse with Jesus... twice.

All of Will's movie are succes for a few reasons;
1.) His artwork is good.
2.) His artwork doesn't sucks.
3.) His movie's have a plot.
4.) He does not make his whole movie (sounds, animation, artwork) in 2 hours.
Yup, you guys should learn from him and stop letting him be the only one bringing cool shit to the Portal.

Dead Baby Dressup 2! Dead Baby Dressup 2!

nice

Good job man. You gave lots of nice clothing choices, I especially liked the cross. That was great, lol.

Oh yea, don't mind that jew, they go away sooner or later. Your work is great, don't let narrow-minded fucks get to you.

-steve

Hacky the Raccoon Hacky the Raccoon

yay

Hey, this isn't just an ad, it's the link to where the game is listed, so please don't think it's just that and vote low. This is a tight ass game and a very good job done by Steve, and I don't just say this because I am the voice of Hacky. :-)

Steve-Hutchison responds:

Hacky sure doesnt sound the same with a voice (: No seriously, this is a real game. It took me 5 months of testing, learning and crying. Enjoy guys.. and check out the credits.. the actors aren't just the guy next door (: read a bit on the site.

Pac Man  fixed( I SWEAR) Pac Man fixed( I SWEAR)

finally

It's a game that has a point, and doesn't suck. Good job, it runs smoothly. I suggest more fruit. Maybe the occasional beer.